What's new

Welcome to XFWORLD.NET

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

RULES Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maldinor

Maldinor

Site Owner
Staff member
Administrator
IPS Coder
xenForo Coder
Reaction score
Website
xfworld.net
XFWORLD.NET FORUM RULES
Last Updated: 14-AUG-2022
  • This is an ENGLISH only forum. Please only post and reply in ENGLISH.
  • Non-English posts or replies will be removed.
  • Do NOT block the ads on this forum. They help to keep this forum FREE!
  • Do NOT send private messages to Staff or Admins asking for support. Please post support related issues in the relevant forums.
  • Do NOT send private messages to Staff or Admins asking for us to update something, if we have the updated version it will be posted.
  • Registered Members can download up to ten resources per day, but you MUST like a resource to be able to download it.
  • Please do NOT share any downloads from this site on any other addon sites.
  • All resources uploaded to this forum are MODERATED. Once a member of the XFWORLD.NET staff team have checked the resouce, then it will be approved for everyone to view & download.
  • All members must keep a valid working email address on their account.
  • Any member that does not have a valid email address, will be banned - Do NOT use disposable email addresses on xfworld!
  • The website re-verifies your email address every 30 days. If I get bounced emails from your email address, I will be contacting you.
  • If you do not fix the issue, your account will be removed.
  • Please remember sharing is caring.
  • Please make sure your posts are nice and neat.
  • If your post looks awful, I will be contacting your directly to fix it.
  • Do NOT post sloppy posts!
From XFWORLD.NET Staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom