What's new
Mad Skillz

Sleek - Flat Responsive Gaming Theme 2.1.10

No permission to download

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
Mad Skillz submitted a new resource:

Sleek - Flat Responsive Gaming Theme 2.1.10 - Sleek - Flat Responsive Gaming Theme 2.1.10

Introducing our new flat grid-styled Xenforo gaming theme, Sleek is an amazingly clean and responsive style for any gaming community. Sleek uses light, crisp visuals with awesome features such as built-in slideshow, partner logos, customizable footer layouts and more!

Features :
  • Fully Responsive
  • Tested with over 60 Xenforo 2 addons
  • HTML featured widget system
  • Free slideshow
  • Build awesome e-shops...

Read more about this resource...

Eponyxlol

Registered Member
Registered Member
No matter what version of xf i run I always seem to get

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

When I try to import this theme thru the XML.. anyone else experience this problem?

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
I tested this before I posted it, Are you sure your installing it correctly?

Eponyxlol

Registered Member
Registered Member
I tested this before I posted it, Are you sure your installing it correctly?
Yeah, all other theme's work without any problem(s). Just having the problem with this one.
I'm going to Appearence -> Styles -> Import -> style-Sleek---Blue-(Parent---DO-NOT-EDIT).xml
This after uploading the folder to my FTP offcourse.

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
give me a minutes, ima check it again, on this site, now it won't display right cause its xf 2.2 beta 6 here., but it should load okay.

Eponyxlol

Registered Member
Registered Member
give me a minutes, ima check it again, on this site, now it won't display right cause its xf 2.2 beta 6 here., but it should load okay.
Alright, thanks. I am using 2.1.6 at this specific moment. I have tried other versions of Sleek with other versions of xf, none of them worked.
If I check the console on chrome I seem to be getting a 503 Service Unavailable error. I been wandering around on google regarding that message but they all say it's a 'webhost problem' but if that were the case I would assume other styles shouldn't be working either. Never had this problem before.

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
Your version of xF 2.1.6 is way out of date, use the xf 2.1.10 updater from my website to get current.

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
What is your website address? If I can be of any further assistance, just let me know.

Eponyxlol

Registered Member
Registered Member
Your version of xF 2.1.6 is way out of date, use the xf 2.1.10 updater from my website to get current.
Oh, I didn't realise it was the 'out of date' i thought 2.1.6 came after 2.1.1(0). Guess I was wrong. I am currently uploading 2.1.10 to my webhost, will attempt to run it once it's done and let you know if it works. :)
I just re-tested it, working for me.
Good to know the files work, least I know the problem is on my end then. ^^
What is your website address? If I can be of any further assistance, just let me know.
Will let you know if it's still not working with 2.1.10. :) thanks for the support.

Mad Skillz

Staff member
Administrator
What error are you getting? is the problem with all styles? or just this one?
Can you give me a temp admin account.
PM the information to me.

KohyarRad

Registered Member
Registered Member
I installed all five styles and had no problems You need to extract the file and extract the styles from the xml folder. Upload in the panel then