What's new

Welcome to XFWORLD.NET

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

IMPORTANT XFWORLD.NET - Staff Application Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maldinor

Maldinor

Site Owner
Staff member
Administrator
IPS Coder
xenForo Coder
Reaction score
Website
xfworld.net
So you're interested in becoming a staff member of this community?

We're looking for new moderators to help contain and control our downloads ecosystem and forums community sections.

Moderators responsibilities are (but not limited to):
  • Removal of maliciously related content (incorrectly listed downloads, unsafe files)
  • Quality Control of our download categories (editing listings to correctly represent the download content)
  • Spam / Quality Control of our forums categories (removing spam-like content and low-quality posts)
  • Generalized kindness and help throughout our community platforms (assisting members, providing generalized support)
  • Bi-weekly team catch-up meeting to cover the requirements ahead.
In return, moderators receive the following benefits:
  • Downloads per day increased to 15!
  • Elevated access throughout our community sections
Requirements:
These requirements are non-negotiable.
If you are found to be untrue to any of these conditions, your application will be immediately denied and further application options limited.
  • 16+ years of age.
  • Basic English language skills.
  • Well-known and active community member.
  • Active member of the community for at least 3 months.
  • Friendly towards all members of the community.
  • Various examples of being helpful towards the community.
  • Basic understanding of XenForo & IPS Forums Layout - no technical skills required.
  • We must have a way to contact you other then thru the website: Skype, Microsoft Teams or via Email Directly.
It would also be appreciated if you can provide your timezone.

Notes:
Members who apply with low-quality applications will be immediately denied. The ability to apply in the future might also be limited.

Spend time writing this application - you may not receive another chance to impress us.

We will be double checking as much as we can, and if we determine that you have been untrue for any of the answers, your application will be rejected and you won't be allowed to make a new one. We reserve the right to decline your application with or without reason.

Interested in applying:
Please post your application in the Staff Applications forum, using the template below (replace orange text with your OWN answers...

My XFWorld Moderator Application

Your Age: 21
Your Time zone: London, UK
Why you would like to be a member of our staff: I wanna contribute better and more productive to this forum. Check out my resources.
When and why did you join this community: I joined it a few weeks ago and already launched a few resources.
What are your future plans of activity throughout this community: Launch every day more than one plugin. Launch launch launch and contribute :)
Own any resources you'd like to contribute that are not on our website? I wanna share more than 200 xenForo addons.
What are your experience levels with XenForo & IPS: I am very familiar with nulling xenForo addons.
Why are you a better match for this position over other candidates: Because I don't want to just take. I also wanna give something back and help to grow.

We will review your application and update it's prefix and reply to it with the outcome.

Please note, that you will only be able to see your OWN application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.